Monday, January 4, 2010

In My Mailbox.

Hosted by The Story Siren.


  • The Once and Future King by T.H. White. I love King Arthur. I love Arthurian legends. I am an Arthur fan girl. I have never read this book, and I am ashamed. The copy I bought at the second hand store is 40 years old! That's impressive.
  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I read the Great Illustrated Classic version of this book, but never the original. GICs are so confusing. They trick young children into believing the have read Dickens, Little Women, or The Count of Monte Cristo. And they haven't.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I fricken love The Once And Future King! I hope you really enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. I might have to move it to the top of my TBR pile now (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails