Monday, November 30, 2009

2010 debut authors challenge.


For my second challenge next year, I have found the 2010 Debut Authors Challenge hosted by The Story Siren which I am very excited for. Since I don't think I can explain it as well as her, I'll just post Kristi's blurb here.
What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?

The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.
  • I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
  • Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!


I don't really know many debut authors yet, but never fear I am scouring sites for more books to add to my list. I have started a list here, but more will be coming soon. They aren't in order because I'm too lazy to look up their release dates.

1. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
2. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
3. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
4. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
5. Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6. The Mark by Jen Nadol
7. The Line by Teri Hall
8. Faithful by Janet Fox
9. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
10. Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedeke
11. 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison


On another note, the holiday season is already getting to me so my posts will be less than their usual. I know I don't post that much already but hello ---> zero followers, so it doesn't matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails